Filling NGV(Natural Gas Vehicle) with natural gas compressed at high pressure(25 MPa)
*12 natural gas stations have been operating since the opening of Seong-seo CNG station in Dec. 2000.
- Compressor : Receive gas from natural gas piping and compress it to 25 MPa
- Priority Panel : Supply compressed gas to storage container and charger
- Storage Tank : Temporarily store 25MPa gas from the Compressor and charge it in the vehicle
- Dispenser : Gas filling, fuel flow, and price display on automobile fuel containers
- Control system & Safety device : Fast and safe charging with automatic control device
Current Locations of Daesung Energy’s CNG Stations